COMPETITION RULES Queenscliff Investments (Pty) Ltd t/a Kitchen Frontiers
1. This Competition (“the Competition”) is conducted by Queenscliff Investments (Pty) Ltd t/a Kitchen Frontiers and may only be entered into by individuals resident in South Africa.
2. No persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, franchisees, or agents of, or consultants to Kitchen Frontiers, its marketing service provider(s) utilised in connection with this Competition, any supplier of goods or services in connection with this Competition (including any promotional partners of Kitchen Frontiers), any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by it, or any spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of such persons, may enter into the Competition.
3. These Rules may be amended by reasonable notification via the Kitchen Frontiers website (www.kitchenfrontiers.co.za) at any time during the Competition, and will be applied and interpreted by Kitchen Frontiers and its decision regarding any disputes relating to such meaning and/or content will be final and binding.
4. By entering the Competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by Kitchen Frontiers, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding the decision. Kitchen Frontiers reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason that Kitchen Frontiers reasonably deems necessary.
5. The Competition starts on 11 June 2018 and ends on 24h00, 11 October 2018.
6. The prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and includes:
1. Installed ProQuartz work surfaces to the value of up to R50 000.00 (Fifty Thousand Rand).
a) The prize will be given as a discount on the total amount quoted by Granite Frontiers (Pty) Ltd for the ProQuartz material and the installation thereof.
b) Should the total amount quoted by Granite Frontiers for the ProQuartz material and the installation thereof amount to less than R50 000 (Fifty Thousand Rand), the entrant will not be entitled to the balance in the form of cash, vouchers, or any other product or service.
2. 3 (Three) x Caffitaly S22 Capsule Machines from Café Kreme over period of 3 months to the value of R5000.
3. 2 (Two) bags Espresso Kreme Gold Coffee per month over a period of 6 months for 6 winners.
7. To enter, entrants must:
7.1 For the grand prize of Installed ProQuartz work surfaces to the value of up to R50 000.00 (Fifty Thousand Rand)
a) Confirm a project with a total cost of R100 000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Rand) or more with Kitchen Frontiers and Granite Frontiers.
b) The entrant must choose a work surface from the ProQuartz range and it should be specified on the accepted quotation from Granite Frontiers (Pty) Ltd.
7.2 To qualify for the monthly lucky draw prizes of 3 (Three) x Caffitally S22 Capsule Machines over three months and the bi-monthly 2 (Two) bags Espresso Kreme Gold Coffee per month over a period of 6 (Six) months for 6 (Six) winners,
a) Need to complete the entry form on the Kitchen Frontiers Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/kitchenfrontiers/
b) Answer 2 questions on Facebook relating to Kitchen Frontiers & Café Kreme brands correctly.
c) The answers can be found on https://www.kitchenfrontiers.co.za/ and http://cafekreme.co.za/ respectively.
d) The entry form is posted and advertised on/from the Kitchen Frontiers Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/kitchenfrontiers/
e) Entrants can submit one entry per month.
f) Entrants are to provide their contact details and opt in for future marketing promotions from Kitchen Frontiers and Café Kreme as part of the entry form.
g) Entry form needs to be submitted via submit button.
8. The Winner will be randomly drawn via an electronic draw in the presence of an independent party, at the premises of Angelcy Brand Messengers on 15 October 2018.
9. The winners of the bi-monthly lucky draw prizes will be randomly drawn via an electronic draw in the presence of an independent party, at the offices of Angelcy Brand Messengers. The winners will be notified telephonically and via mail. The prize will only be confirmed upon receipt by Kitchen Frontiers of a copy of the valid identity document of the winner. All small prizes have to be collected by the winner or a nominated person with a valid South African ID document.
10. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and, to the maximum extent permitted in law, Kitchen Frontiers and its associated entities are not liable for any defects in the prize nor any delays or costs incurred through the usage of the prize.
11. Kitchen Frontiers may, before or after the winner of the Competition has been publicly announced, require that the winner(s) permit the use of his / her image and/or name in its marketing material and/or participate in its marketing activities (including endorsing, promoting and/or advertising Kitchen Frontiers or any of its associated entities (“the Invitation”). The winner has the right to decline the Invitation. Should the winner fail to decline the Invitation by telephone, e-mail or in writing to Kitchen Frontiers, Address 49 Swaan Street East Lynne Pretoria 0186, Tel: 010 021 0737, or email@example.com within 5 (five) days of being notified that he / she is a winner of the Competition, then such winner shall be deemed to have accepted the Invitation and granted permission and/or agreed to participate in the manner as aforesaid.
12. To the maximum extent permitted in law, Kitchen Frontiers or any of its associated entities, respective directors, officers, managers, employees, agents, franchisees, or anyone associated with any of them, including its promotional partners, shall not incur any liability to any person for any injury, loss, claim or damage of any nature whatsoever whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, as a result of entering into, or arising from any cause whatsoever or howsoever arising from their participation in any way in, this Competition or the use of any prize won there under (any such prizes being utilised at the own risk of any winner thereof).
13. In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of the Competition, the decision by Kitchen Frontiers is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, the entrant gives Kitchen Frontiers and the sponsors permission to contact him/her for promotional purposes. The entrant will have the option to opt out at any stage.
This Competition shall comply with, and will be subject to, any peremptory provisions of the Consumer Protection Act (“CPA”) and the regulations promulgated thereunder, which are deemed to be incorporated herein (“Peremptory Provisions”). In the event of any conflict between these Rules and the Peremptory Provisions, the latter shall prevail. Copies of the CPA and the regulations promulgated thereunder are available on the Department of Trade and Industry Website: www.dti.gov.za.
15. Any provision of these Rules or the Competition which is held to be invalid or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without invalidating or rendering unenforceable the remaining provisions thereof.
19. In the event where a competition or promotion is cancelled or suspended, all participants or entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Kitchen Frontiers, their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters;
20. The agreement or transaction entered into, or payment made by or under it, would not give rise to any legal relationship, rights, duties or consequences whatsoever, nor will be legally enforceable, nor the subject of litigation, but all such arrangements, agreements and transactions would be binding in honour only;
21. The prize winner will be notified via telephone call and information could be published on the Kitchen Frontiers website, Facebook page and participating printed media;
22. If the prize is not claimed within the 1 week period indicated by Kitchen Frontiers, the winner forfeits the prize and Kitchen Frontiers reserves the right to redistribute or dispose of the prize at its discretion;
23. Kitchen Frontiers and its sub-contractors are not responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, unintelligible or incomplete electronic mail, telephone, electronic hardware and software program, network, internet and computer malfunctions, failures and difficulties, errors in transmission or any condition caused by events beyond the control of Kitchen Frontiers which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted;
24. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above terms and conditions will result in the immediate disqualification of the participant or entrant;
25. By participating in any competition hosted partly or in whole by Kitchen Frontiers, participants further agree to be bound by Kitchen Frontiers web-site Terms and Conditions;
27. Any offering made on this site is subject to approval and confirmation by Kitchen Frontiers;
Kitchen Frontiers will not be held responsible for any mistakes or discrepancies contained in any special offer;
28. Any terms and conditions relevant to any special offer, promotion or competition may not be amended except by publication on this web site or in terms of a written agreement signed by Kitchen Frontiers.